Call Centre Specialist
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary to Permanent|
|Sector||Commercial and Office|
|Salary||£17,576 Per Annum|
|Job Ref||Call Centre Specialist - York|
We are looking for innovative, motivated and inspirational people to join us in York. Training on our processing, IT systems and brand will be provided to make sure you are the very best at sales and providing customer service.
Key responsibilities required for this Call Centre Specialist role include:
- Helping customers with their queries, complaints & questions
- Acting as a brand ambassador for your department
- Excellent communication, customer service and sales skills
- Providing front line technical support in order to resolve issues
- Ensuring total customer satisfaction to ensure repeat sales
- Monitoring buying patterns and alerting customers to other products or special offers
This temp ongoing role will be working full-time, forty hours per week Monday to Friday with rotating Saturday’s earning £17,576 per annum.
Due to a high volume of applicants we are receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful to be invited into interview If you have not been contacted within the next 7 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.