Digital Customer Service Executives
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Scarborough, North Yorkshire|
|Sector||Commercial and Office|
|Salary||From £17,000 per annum|
|Start Date||18th January or 19th February 2018|
|Job Ref||Customer Serv Exec - Kelly - Sca|
Customer Service Executive- Scarborough
We are recruiting for a number of customer service executives for our New Client in Scarborough. We are recruiting for 9 permanent customer service staff starting training on the 18th January and then another 9 positions starting on the 19th February. These are all permanent positions with our Client.
Due to continued growth in our clients digital business, we are recruiting Digital Customer Services Executives to work within the website creation team. Having a large range of digital products available this is your chance to join a growing, busy and thriving team with excellent career opportunities. within one of the UK's best places to work 2017 according to Glassdoor ratings.
Digital Customer Service Executives are based in Scarborough and are responsible for the after-sales relationship with customers following the purchase of a website and/or other digital products, throughout production to the point of publishing online.
- Market leading induction programme with on-going development.
- Launch your career in digital marketing where full training will be given.
- Deal with a diverse range of businesses daily over the phone & online.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Develop your own knowledge of digital marketing
- Passionate about digital media with a good understanding of the digital marketplace.
- High level of skill in written English, particularly spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Attention to detail and the ability to maintain high levels of accuracy.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with a proactive approach to issue resolution.
- A firm understanding of engaging and creative marketing techniques.
Salary & Benefits
Excellent Salary & Benefits.
In order to apply for these roles you must submit your CV to Tanya or Kelly via email at tanya@
fusion-resources.co.uk or kelly@ fusion-resources.co.uk.
These positions are open to all, even if you don't have call center experience but you want to pursue a career in this industry please send your CV.